EXPERT WITNESS TESTIMONY.
AFEnergy, LLC is one of the most experienced underground storage and midstream oil and
gas consultants in the industry. We specialize in undeground gas, oil, NGL, and hydrogen storage consulting, midstream oil
and gas projects, and chemical process facilities. We assist project developers and financiers in understanding their
risks, whether they are technical, financial, or contractual in nature.
- Independent Engineer for the development and financing of the ACES Delta hydrogen
electrolysis and salt cavern storage project in Utah
- Lender's Independent Engineer and buyer's technical advisor for
ArcLight's successful acquisition of 25% ownership stake in NGPL
- Independent observer of PG&E's natural
gas utility operations on behalf of the State of California
- Technical subject matter expert serving on PHMSA's underground
gas storage rulemaking team
- Independent Engineer and technical advisor for the successful acquisition of Enstor's
Katy, Caledonia, Freebird, and Grama Ridge reservoir gas storage facilities by an affiliate of ArcLight Capital Partners,
- Independent Engineer for the successful sales process of the NorTex Midstream assets to The Williams Companies
for $423 million
- Lender's Independent Engineer for the financing of a 375,000 BWPD water midstream company in West
- Lender's Independent Engineer for the Cydsa NGL salt cavern storage facilities in southeastern Mexico
Witness for successful gas storage tax assessment appeals in the southeastern U.S.
- Independent Engineer for the financing
and acquisition of Marcellus Shale and Eagle Ford gas gathering and gas processing systems in West Virginia, Pennsylvania,