EXPERT WITNESS TESTIMONY.
AFEnergy, LLC is one of the most experienced underground storage and midstream oil and gas consultants in the
industry. We specialize in gas storage consulting and NGL storage consulting, midstream oil and gas projects, and chemical
process facilities. We assist project developers and financiers in understanding their risks, whether they are technical,
financial, or contractual in nature.
- Independent Engineer
and technical advisor for the successful acquisition of Enstor's Katy, Caledonia, Freebird, and Grama Ridge reservoir gas
storage facilities by an affiliate of ArcLight Capital Partners, LLC
- Independent Engineer for the sales process of
Sempra's Bay Gas and Mississippi Hub salt cavern gas storage facilities
- Lender's Independent Engineer for the financing
of a 375,000 BWPD water midstream company in West Texas
- Lender's Independent Engineer for the Cydsa NGL salt cavern
storage facilities in southeastern Mexico
- Technical advisor for Brookfield's successful acquisitions of the Lodi
reservoir gas storage project in California and the Tres Palacios salt cavern gas storage project in Texas
Engineer for the financing and acquisition of Marcellus Shale and Eagle Ford gas gathering and gas processing systems
in West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Texas
- Technical Expert hired to support the US Department of Transportation
with regard to newly proposed Federal underground gas storage safety rulemaking
- Expert Witness supporting pipeline
system and gas storage litigation efforts in the southeastern and southwestern U.S.